Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day:8/9 Life and all the crazy's

Austin, Silsbee, Austin, Silsbee!!!!

Day 8:
All in all I have kept on schedule and kept my food intake inline. Who knew if when being completely stressed you can still stay on a healthy track. Between cleaning up the moldy apartment, traveling 5 hours I was able to work out at CrossFit Rep, eat healthy all day and get in a 1 mile row at Be Challenge CrossFit in Silsbee, Tx.

more after the jump...




 Food Log:

Here is what I had for Dinner: **Egg not on the food log**


With a 1600 calorie intake for this day, I burned around 800 calories with my workouts. During the 20min warmup and the 1 mile row I did at Be Challenge CrossFit I wore a 11 lbs weighted Vest from Hyperwear! Good thing about it was it felt like a 5 lbs vest!!!  


Day 9

I am going to the LAKE!!!!!


Share and Comment 

Joshua


No comments:

Post a Comment