Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 7: Crazy Weekend

SO!!!! It's day 7 and I feel amazing!!!! I have way to much energy and everyone around me dosen't, so I look like the crazy one. On the other hand, it has been a crazy weekend. Drove to Beaumont to attend and be a part of a awesome wedding, then turned right around and came back to Austin to move out all of my things of my moldy Apartment. Thanks to Mom, Dad and Melissa. Also Nate and Summer Cates! I have a few announcements....this weekend at the wedding I cheated!!!!!!! Yep, I had one small piece of chocolate cake. BOOM! But....I have kept strict to everything else on my food plan. Here is proof that you can make it work when traveling...


more after the jump...





I ordered a sandwich because I didn't not want another salad. I asked them to take the cheese off and I ate the iners. I didn't want to waste the bread so I got creative! This was on Friday on our way to Beaumont, Tx. 


I am super stoked about the workout in the am at CrossFit REP, also this next week of vacation where my workouts will be at Be Challenged CrossFit. There will be some exciting news coming this week and some great pictures to follow. Stay tuned, be sure to share and comment! 

Thank you!

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment