Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day17: Rest and Hyperwear

There are times when you just need to listen your body. I have been running and gunning for two week straight and this morning my body said to sleep. I wake up every other morning around 7:30am, 5:00am on workout days. But this morning I slept till 10:00am. It was a well needed rest. I have spent the day shirtless admiring my new body and sending emails. Don't be jealous! HAHA!

more after the jump...


I want to take some time and talk about a really cool fitness company that get the chance to work with. They are letting me use one of their products during this challenge and the staff are as friendly as can be. Sometimes in the "Fitness" world, fit and healthy people can pass judgment on people who are not so "fit." So you would expect a Fitness company to maybe be the same to some normal out of shape guy like myself walking in and asking to use one of there products. Well, not Hyperwear! The staff at Hyperwear are some of the most friendly people you'll meet. I'm not just saying that. From the moment I walked in the door I was greeted with a good firm hand shake and a smile. I could tell that they were truly interested in my fitness journey. I still to this day am asked by them how the challenge is going. This is a company that I look forward to getting to know better and possibly working with in the future. Go check them out and tell them the Beard sent you!

Check out this video on Hyperwear!




Comment and Share!


Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment