Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Day: 22 Abs UPDATED!!!

I figured I'd show you what I had for breakfast and let you in on the ab workout we will be doing today for day 1. 


Breakfast: Eggs, Chopped Green/Red Bell Peppers, Chopped Onions, 1 slice of bacon chopped. Dash of salt and pepper. Chopped Avocado toped with salsa. Coffee and a Banana. 




 Here is the ab workout Summer and I will be doing today. Feel free to give it a try. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. 



Warm up: 
5 min cat pose (Stretch)
Hold plank as long as you can. 

3 rounds for time
10 Burpee's
15 V-Ups
25 Russian twist. **each side, for a total for 50** (make sure to keep your chest up and back straight.)

Cool down:
5 min cat pose (Stretch)


Be a Beast!

Comment and Share!

Joshua






****UPDATE****
3:40pm

We have a new member to our 30 day Ab challenge. Coya Williams started today with a great time. She did...

43 sec. Plank Hold
3 rounds for a time of 7:15
Great Job Coya!


I just finished my rounds. I did...
1:07 Plank Hold. w/ 11lbs. Hyperwear Vest Pro
3 rounds, w/ 11lbs. Hyperwear Vest Pro, 10lbs weight on the Russian Twist. 
(Time N/A) *my stop-watch did not start when I pushed the button.*

This is what I looked like after...







No comments:

Post a Comment