Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day: 21 New Horizons

Today is/was day 21 of my 24 day challenge and the best part is that it doesn't feel like a challenge any longer. I really feel like I have made some really significant life changes. With the food changes I made have completely turned my health around. I feel great all day, I sleep better, I wake up feeling rested...finally. I move better and faster...Thanks CrossFit

more after the jump...
Since I have decided to change the way I look and feel (lifestyle)...I must keep this going right!? So I must find new ways to challenge myself and push me to the next level. So I came up with a few different stages to push me to that next level. With the help of the great people around me I plan on seeing some serious changes in the next year. 

***People who help me (MelissaCoach RobynTreyDr Dave, Hyperwear)***


I have decided to do another challenge and this time it will help me and another good friend to get some sick abs. I do not claim to know anything about ABs...but I will do anything to get a EPIC set of them. So starting tmrw...Monday My friend Summer Cates and I will join in a 30 day challenge to focus on getting those killer abs. She will work on her food intake and the killer abs and i will work on my abs and my strength training in CrossFit. 

The good people over at Hyperwear will provide some Sandbells for our challenge, I pick them up tmrw so we can start the challenge off right. This will help us add some weight and variety to out core workouts. I know Summer and I are excited to see some good results. 

So here is to keeping Healthy and Fit. 

Here is a look at some of my food intake for today...Day 21

Lunch: Bun-less burger, sweet potatoes fries, veggies and guacamole.



Dinner: Grilled Chicken, One egg, Apple, Red/Green Beel Pepper, Mango, Avocado, Greens and Broccoli. Try this, it's amazing! 




Thanks for reading! Share and Comment!

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment