Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day: 18 Two Miles

Today is day 18 of the 24 Day Challenge.  I feel amazing and I am seeing body change every day! I am not sure if it is the Advocare products I am taking or my pure dedication to getting healthy and fit!


more after the jump...

Either way, I feel and look amazing!!! 


I haven't been able to finish the last two work outs I've done due to this back issue I am having. Which has been a pain..really. I went about a week and a half after seeing Dr. Dave at Red Line Sport Therapy. Well, I guess on vacation I brought it back some how. The good thing is it wasn't as bad as before. I was just stoping in workout so I wouldn't hurt myself. I have to be wise when it comes to my body, right? Well today I had another great apt. with Dr Dave. That guy knows his stuff! Then I spent most of the day sending emails and because it is my free day from any workouts, I decided to take Waylon my dog...


(as seen here, being lazy)
 ...on a two mile walk, because he was sleeping all day! He loved it. Then after that I did a two mile run with the Hyperwear Pro Vest. It's an 11lbs vest that really you can't tell is there. Besides the fact that you weigh 11lbs heaver it's design so well it's like it isn't on you. 









***This is what I had for dinner and it was so good!!!!!***


On to my CrossFit workout in the am! Thanks for reading!

Comment and Share

Joshua


No comments:

Post a Comment