Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's No Secret!

We're back and ready to kick off 2013!


...And it's no secret now that Melissa and I have made Advocare part of what we do! With months of testing and learning all about Advocare and the way the company works, we have decided to hit it with full force! We have put ourselves around so great leaders and business mentors. We have learned a lot and are on an amazing journey! We are excited
and are going to rock out 2013! 

Our Story, I found Advocare thru my CrossFit Coach and was a little hesitant. I'm a full time photographer and didn't want the business to get in the way of my photography business. Although I had spent the past month on products and they made me feel amazing and I was healthy, I still wasn't interested in the business side of Advocare. She talked with me about the 20% discount and as a business man if I could get a discount on something I would. So I signed up to get a 20% discount....three weeks later someone bought some product from the free website I got as signing up as a member....and I made $31.00! I was floored! "You mean to tell me that Advocare is going to send me $31.00!?" Is what I was thinking. So I asked about how the business and the next week I made $500, then the next week I made a little over $500! I was stoked! All I had to do was share my story...people in my life get healthy and I get paid. Doesn't seem right, does it?

Well, now Melissa and I make about $1000.00 extra a month! We have committed to help anyone that wants to get healthy and or make some extra money every month. If you one of those people, feel free to contact us. 

Joshua and Melissa


Advocare has over 80 world class products and are formulated by amazing Dr's here in the US. Pro Athletes like Drew Brees have been taking Advocare Products for years! Check out the list here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment