Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Down 5

So it's day 7 on the new cleanse and I am down 5 lbs. I am feeling great and energetic! But the best part is... I have around 8 people doing the 24 Day Challenge and I am getting texts from them say how good they feel and how much fat that have lost! 

Here are a few:

"Day 13 and Ive lost 9 pounds. I feel great and still full of energy!" -Cory S.

"9 inches off in 10 days!!!" -Stephanie B.

"So Excited. Day 11 of Challenge. Jerry has lost 4 lbs. and a total of 4 inches. I have lost 8 lbs. and a total of 10 inches. Yea US. We are moving forward." -Kathi C. 


I get excited that I can help people kickstart their journey to health. Just this morning I had a friend text me and they ordered a Challenge! They are ready to feel great, lose fat and have more energy! 

On a side note, this is what I had for lunch today at a local Burger joint here in Austin. Hopdoddy, it's such an amazing place. If you are ever in Austin, contact me and we'll go have a good burger! 

**lettuce wrapped burger with bacon and avocado**

If you or anyone you know are wanting to feel great, lose some weight and have more energy, send me an email. (send email)

Have a great Sunday!

Joshua


No comments:

Post a Comment