Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 3: Second Cleanse

I'm on my second cleanse using the 24 Day Challenge! It's the third day and I'm feeling great! At the last minute on Sunday, I decided to join Melissa on her first 24 Day Challenge, then to couple the Performance Elite Products from Advocare on the 11th day of the challenge. The thinking behind this is that the 10 day cleanse will rid my body of toxicants and get it ready to take in all the nutrients of the Performance Elite products. So on day 11 I will take photos and measurements, then 24 day from that point I will take "after" photos and measurements. I am supper excited about this new journey. I have never felt better, physically  meanly and emotionally! 


*I will be doing CrossFit 3-4 times a week. 
*I will be eating Paleo


Have a great week, chose today to be healthy. Feel free to ask me any questions!

Joshua


No comments:

Post a Comment