Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

A New Challenge!



After losing over 50lbs and kicking my butt in CrossFit, I have found out something new about my body. It reacts well to Nutrition and Working Out! I have seen more changes in the past two weeks than over the past three months! I am getting what Melissa calls the "Brad Pit" abs below the belt line. Putting together what I call the trifecta: Nutrition, Exercise and Product (Advocare) has pushed me to the next level in life and my workouts. With this in mind, I have decided to do a new 24 Day Challenge with Advocare's Performance Elite Products. This will be a combination of a continued Paleo Plan, at least 4 workouts a week and The Performance Elite Timeline. *below*



This is the list of Products in the Challenge:;



This is a new challenge and is not the same as the 24 Day Challenge, I would recommend doing the 24 Day Challenge before you start this Challenge. The 24 Day Challenge is a great kick start to your health! If you have any question about any of this information, feel free to contact me! 



Here's to Health and Fitness

Joshua







No comments:

Post a Comment