Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 3 : Not Hungry

Today was day three of the challenge and I was not hungry all day. I ate only cause I knew my body needed fule. I did my 6am CrossFit workout. I am very upset with how it went down this morning. Due to some lower back pain I was only able to complete one round. So today I met with Dr. Dave over at Red Line Sports Therapy to get everything worked out. I will be doing around 12 session with him to get me back to being functional. If you need any sport therapy this is the guy to see (Click Here.) Tell Him the Beard sent you.

more after the jump...



**UPDATE: I hurt my back in High School, not from CrossFit.**

So on to food.... I added Thermoplus to my intake, it bost your metabolism and I felt it. So I ate some Chicken! I also cooked dinner tonight before Melissa, I and some good friends went to Blues on the Green. This is what I cooked and it was good!
I pretty much copied what my rival made the night before. I figured why not try what he is having. Right!? 

**Note, because I am on the cleanse I did not add Cheese. 

I can not do my 10 Burpee's and such tonight, I must not do any physical exercise until I see Dr. Dave tmrw for my second session. 

Here is the list of what I ate today! 


Feel free to comment on these post!

Thanks!
Joshua


No comments:

Post a Comment