Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

CrossFit Rep and Beyond

This week CrossFit Rep started up and I couldn't be more excited. I have set my self on a journey that will change a lot in my life. My body is already showing some results. Yesterday morning I put my jeans on and they did not fit. I spent all day pulling them up, even with a belt. With all the physical results the most important thing to remember is the internal changes going on. I am getting healthy and it feels great. My long long term goal for all of this is to be 80 and still be able to do burpee's. Sound good? I think so!

more after the jump...




So on to the next 24 days starting Monday the 25th. My coach and I had talked about doing the Advocare 24 day challenge. After talking about it we decided it would be a good thing for me and after a post on Facebook about it, a friend of mine proposed a friendly challenge. He will do a Paleo diet with exercise and I will do CrossFit, Advocare 24 Day supplements and Paleo. We will journal food intake and our workouts, we will also take measurements on the 1st, 12th, and 24th day of the challenge and compare results. I will post more on the Challenge and we will both post on the results.
                                           
                     Team Beard for the Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment