Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Reasons

So last week, I "took the week off" from working out. I did nothing....I got up and did nothing everyday. I walked Waylon, I think that is the only type of burning calories I did last week. The reason why? I had so many reasons, "I'm good." "I need to rest." "I'm tired." and "I don't want to." All of these reasons I used to not workout at all. Even this Monday I woke up at 5:30am for my workout and I told myself all of the reasons and more to not go. I pushed and made it to the workout and on the way I realized all of those reason were just excuses...and excuses suck! Excuses turn into reasons why I am over weight and out of shape.

1 comment:

  1. Just because you wrote this (and because I failed to exercise this morning) I'm going to hit the gym right now. Thanks Joshua!

    ReplyDelete